e mërkurë, 6 qershor 2007

Back to the Future

The year in 1958,Dr.Doc invented a time machine which sent his friend Marty back to the past-November,5,1955!How thrilling it is!In the past,he met his parents who were still university students.With an error caused by a strange coincidence,his mother had a soft spot for him-As a result,Marty would disappear soon.So he helped his father saved her mother from a bad boy named biff and finally his parents falled in love with each other.Everything corrected path.At last,Marty got help from young Dr.Doc who sent him back to the future again.
It's a very good story. Fantasy and interesting!I like it very much!But I think 'A time machine' is very bad for the real world!No matter you go to the past or the future,a little change will exercise a great influence.It's hard to imagine if a human own a time machine what will happen?
I believe the future need produced by myself!So I don't want to know anything about my future!

Nuk ka komente: