e martë, 26 qershor 2007

Fly Away


I went out to have a meal with the host family last week..Sit at the same table of there were also had the friends of my host family.When they introduced me,my host mother said with smile,
"This is a girl who ran a lot of places by herself."
Remembering a men asked me,
"Be what prop up you to travel alone and don't have any sentimental attachment to one place?"
Thought along for a while, then took slightly to answered ashamedly,
"I think I want to refuse the erosion of emotion!"
There are too many things erode my soul,the elephant is similar to tidewater.Rush toward a dozen and drown constantly in the time.Sometimes feeling stifles.Float out sea surface,let sunlight emit slope into my eye;breathe air unrestrainedly,until get the feeling into the habit.

I'm a people who is always not to be fond of the TV . But, the program about journeying is my favourite. Finished watching a news report that the people lives in nearby antiquited mountain valley in that day.It gave me a deep impression. Captions appears on run-out , is that a pair of foot which was going forward in desert leaks . Old jeans and the short tube leather boots with the thick bottom.,Cool-headed step. Music is very graceful. Do not know it's an erhu or the wood bamboo flute. Tone colour is extremely bleak.

The people who walk alone is free and lonely. Have had experiencing in a flash. Begin to send out a cold in the heart right away. This program named .

A fine and cloudless dusk,on flourishing main street of downtown area,had seen one aircraft was flashing across. Many times , fantasize about I could fly. Fly to the remote place , fly to people who I love's side. Fly to the furure which have no way to anticipate . Because I know I don't have the wing !

1 koment:

just_susan tha...

How amazing Emma! I have similar feelings when I see a plane flying overhead. I have this sudden urge to want to be inside that plane flying to strange and wonderful places or even to places I haven't been to in a while. Often I just wish I could raise my arms and take off into the sky and just keep flying without any plane and without any people. :)

Regards
Susan Hey